Hello everyone :)

Hello everyone :)
Welcome to my blogsite...

Thursday 6 October 2016

Product review

Non contact thermometer review 

This review is for Digital Baby Thermometer Meyoung Medical Non Contact Infrared Forehead Thermometer Dual Model Object & Body Temperature Thermometers for Baby Infant Adult Bath Milk Room with Fever Alarm (Baby Product) here is the link of the product Non contact thermometer 


This came on its own box with image and information about the product printed all over the box which looks presentable. Inside is the thermometer, a 2AAA battery, 2 bonus cooling packs and instruction. I put the battery provided at the back of the thermometer then read the instruction which is very clear and easy to follow and understand.
The thermometer can be use for body temperature, or other things such as water, baby milk, bath surface and etc. The option can be found at the side of the thermometer. The house sign is for objects and the head sign is for body temperature.
Just turn it on by pressing the on/off button then you can see its ready to take temperature when the image of ‘C is twinkling. The head of the thermometer should be within 5cm of the surface then aim it for its purpose example the forehead whilst pressing the scan button for 2 seconds and you can see the reading instantly in the LED screen in centigrade. Also if you have a reading of 37.5 and below it will display in a green light background with a long beep and if it’s higher then you get a red light background with your reading and a short alarm beeps Which is the fever alarm. This safety feature alert is only on a body mode as the object mode won’t display in a red light background so make sure you always choose the right mode before taking temperature.
With the object temperature, I test this with a cold kettle and newly boiled kettle and you can see the difference of temperature reading please see pictures provided. I’m really amazed how this thermometer work contactless. It means this can be use for foods temperature, water temperature, milk, bath and etc. Non contact means it’s very hygienic to use and also practical for children and babies who hard to get temperatures when they are irritable or moving around like my son when I tried it on him. He kept running away from me but still manage to get a reading because it’s quick and efficient.
This also has a memory storage of last 30 readings and plus it will automatically switch off which is good for saving battery life. I’m really impressed with this thermometer, it’s a must have gadget for first aid and temperature checking since it can be used for objects. I think the price is reasonable for its quality and use since it’s accurately described and meet all my expectations. I can’t fault this product so I’m really pleased with it and would definitely recommend it.
Disclaimer:
I received this product at a discounted price or free for my honest review.I know people can be sceptical with reviews left by people whom have received items discounted or free. But I am not affiliated with Amazon or the seller and this doesn’t influence my feedback in any way so if I find an item needs improvement then I will give my full honest opinion.

I do have a short time frame to review these item which means that I cannot provide details of the long term benefits of the product but will always try to give as much information in terms of my initial experience or impression of the product and if a problem arises after writing my initial review then I will edit my review accordingly. The thoughts and opinions in this review are my own unless otherwise stated.


No comments:

Post a Comment