Hello everyone :)

Hello everyone :)
Welcome to my blogsite...

Saturday 3 November 2012

Confession of a Carboot shopaholic

Pppssstt...i have a confession to make lol....since discovering Carboot and started haggling clothes and getting them in a very cheap prices makes me a regular Carboot shopper. Yeah i know carboot looks like a place full of rubbish of unwanted stuff being clear out by the seller. But hold on a minute as they say others rubbish will be others treasure. Every time I'm at the Carboot i feel like I'm rich as i can buy whatever i want plus gives me that exciting feeling of what i can find from others treasure and its an absolute bargain as prices of clothes range from 50pence to £1,£2, etc from hight street to some designer pieces or some vintage its heaven!!! Or you might even get them free at the end or 20pence an item but you'll just have the patience to rummage through their things. Soon i will share pic of my carboot best buys.

No comments:

Post a Comment